Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My first testimony

I've grown up as a pastor's son.

But I don't like to be a pastor's son.

Even I'm ashamed it

I couldn't sing loud, pray loud.

I had no vision. Just wasting my time.

When I joined in the Army, I met Jesus in there.

He put me in difficult situation.

I was quite a good officer, a platoon leader.

I was near by DMZ.

after I promoted, I became a staff officer in my battlion.

I was scolded every day in 3 month by my command officer.

There was no friend to share, no hope.

I was thinking to kill myself.

But Jesus still doesn't give up me.

I tried to pray and ask him for changing my circumstance.

God changed my roomate and we start morning devotion for encouraging each other.

Also, God changed my command officer as a strong Christian.

I realized that God is real. He was hearing my prayer.

He totally changed my life and even my future.

I forgave to find a job, after I retired.

and decided that I will give my life to Him.





I want to show this video clip. God never give up like this father.

2 comments:

  1. This vidz is awesome. Thank you for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video source is from the youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryj3gBptkuc

    ReplyDelete